Affordable Garage Builders Serving Calgary and Areas
We are the affordable choice for any garage building project. We are a fully insured General Contractor and Garage Builder serving the City and surrounding areas. Our team will take care of permits, construction, inspections, and clean-up, making for a stress-free garage building experience.
We pride ourselves in offering excellent customer service and the Calgary’s most affordable garage standard building packages. We never leave a job until the client is 100% satisfied.
Standard Garage Building Package Pricing
To make new garage shopping easier, we would like to present our standard garage packages.
Our prices are dependent on the current cost of materials, site compatibility and a client’s need for alterations to the package. Prices are not firm until we have done an onsite inspection.
Call us for a free onsite quotation.
20’ x 20’ Garage – $17,500.00
20’ x 22’ Garage – $18,000.00
22’ x 22’ Garage – $18,500.00
22’ x 24’ Garage – $19,000.00
24’ x 24’ Garage – $19,500.00
Garage Building Packages include:
- Custom RONA / LOWE’s garage package
- Building permits
- Standard flat concrete pad
- 16’ x 7’ insulated overhead (garage) door, with chain driven motor and two (2) remote door openers
- Four (4) interior electrical plug-ins, and three interior ceiling lights.
- 36” man door with outside sensor light
- Two (2) outside fixture lights on each side of overhead (garage) door.
- Eaves and drains
- Quality vinyl siding with standard colour options, installed by professional installers
- Quality asphalt roofing shingles, installed by professional installers.
- Dump fees at landfill
- Safety/security fencing for the duration of the build
- Daily site clean-up
- The standard garage packages do not include drywall and insulation
- The packages do not include the take down of any shed or structure(s) on the current build area
- Does not include the removal of any existing fence or gate
- Any upgrades to the standard packages are at an additional cost to the client.
Upgrades / Add-ons could include:
- Curbed concrete pad.
- Drywall and insulation.
- Gas line installation and permit.
- Increase man door size.
- Increase window size.
- Increase overhead (garage) door size.
- Increase wall height.
- Additional man doors and windows.
- Upgrade garage door opener and remote (Wi-Fi).
- Upgrade to storage trusses.
- Upgrade siding manufacturer and specific colour choice.